Chocolate Orange Marble Cake with a kick of citrusy flavour for a delightful orange flavour combo is simply delicious! This recipe gives a moist marble cake that looks amazingly baked in a bundt pan. And then drizzle with any sauce you enjoy.
Orange Chocolate Marble Bundt
- Mixing Bowl
- Hand mixer
- Bundt cake mould
- Parchment Paper
- Bowl (medium)
- 250 gm Pure Butter
- 150 gm Castor Sugar
- 5 pcs Whole Eggs
- 250 gm All Purpose Flour
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- a pinch Salt
- 15 gm Milk
- 3 tbsp Orange Juice
- 3 tbsp Orange Zest
- 3 tbsp Orange Food Colouring
- 35 gm Cocoa Powder
- 200 gm Dark Chocolate
- 150 gm Whipping Cream
- Prepare a bundt cake mould and grease it with some butter or oil. Then, preheat the oven at 170°c.
- Then, in a bowl add in butter and sugar. Using a hand mixer, start creaming the ingredients until the colour pales.
- After that, add in eggs and mix until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients and continue fold in the ingredients using a spatula and then pour in the milk.
- Separate half of the cake batter into a bowl, and then add in the cocoa powder. Fold in the cocoa powder until everything is well combined.
- For the other half of the cake batter, add in orange juice and orange zest. Then, add in the colouring. Fold in the ingredients well.
- Pour in half of the orange cake batter into the bundt cake mould, then pour in half of chocolate cake batter on it. Repeat this layering process until you have finished all the cake batter.
- Bake the cake at 170°c for 40 minutes or until it is cooked.
- While waiting for the cake, we can make the chocolate ganache.
Preparing Chocolate Ganache:
- Place the dark chocolate into a large mixing bowl.
- In a pot, add in the whipping cream and turn on medium heat.
- Let the whipping cream simmer and turn off the heat.
- Pour the whipping cream into the dark chocolate and let it sit for 2 minutes.
- After that, give it a stir to make sure all the chocolate is melted and there are no chunks.
- After the cake is cooled, pour the chocolate ganache on top of cake then you can sprinkle with chocolate chips or any kind of nuts that you want! Your orange chocolate marble bundt is ready to eat!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Strawberry Panna Cotta Recipe