Try making the Orasi Walnut Cake. It is made using Orasi Walnut Milk which is a great alternative for non-dairy milk. It’s a moist healthy steamed cake, topped with ground walnuts for a nice crunch!
You can even try it if you’re non-lactose intolerant, because walnut milk has so many benefits:
- It’s rich in antioxidants – maintains a youthful look!
- Controls your appetite – so you can control your weight.
- Supports brain function – helps in learning, memory and anxiety reduction
Orasi Walnut Cake
- 230 g Rice Flour
- 30 g Wheat Flour
- 85 g Sugar
- ¼ cup Oil
- 2 large Egg Lightly Beaten
- a pinch Baking Soda
- 200 ml Coconut Milk
- ½ cup Orasi Walnut Milk
- ½ cup Walnuts Chopped
- Combine all ingredient inside a blender except walnut. Blend and then sift.
- Pour the batter into a pan and cook until thicken and sift it into 7 inch baking pan.
- This to ensure that the surface will not affected by the water droplets. Steamed for 30 minutes and once done let it rest.
- Sprinkle the ground walnut on top.
So go ahead now and try making some, you can savor this cake without feeling any guilt. Get more info from AIT Fine Food
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Chiffon cake recipe conversion
Up Next: Tomato potato chip biscuit
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!