Gimme a minute while I go thank the person who invented the cake ice cream! This Passion Fruit Cake Ice Cream is about to make you feel like you’re on a tropical beach.
Passion Fruit Cake Ice Cream
- Boil Milk and add bloomed gelatine.
- Add passion fruit and sift the milk to extract the seeds.
- In a bowl pour the mixture and add the chocolate and blend it with blender.
- Make sure the mixture temperature are around 45c+
- Add the cold whipped cream and blend it again until well blend.
- Pour the ingredients into prepared silicone mold at the center add the sponge cake (Optional) and cover the cake with the remaining mixture and let it set in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Melt the chocolate by microwaves or a double boiler. And mix in the colouring and stir until well mixed.
- Take the ice cream out and dipped it in the chocolate and chill it until set.
- Start Deco by melt the dark chocolate and drizzle on top.
- Add the decorations and the ladies finger.
The Passion Fruit Ice Cream is perfect for hot days, make this and give yourself a treat!
We collaborate with Osterberg to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!