We are back again with another delicious recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies! The nuttyness of the peanut butter coupled with chocolate chips is a match made in heaven.
We used Lurpak’s Unsalted Butter who won the World’s No.1 Butter Award to achieve the finest cookie texture.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
- Cream butter and both of the sugar until pale
- Add in egg one by one and mix thoroughly
- Add in the dry ingredients and chocolate
- Chill the dough in fridge for 30 minute
- Once chilled, portion it using small ice cream scoop
- Bake in 160°c oven for 15 minutes or the edge become brown
- Cool it down and drizzle it with peanut butter.
Try it out to impress your party guests!
We collaborate with Lurpak Asia to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!