Brownies come in 2 variation which is cakey and fudgy version. For this recipe, you’ll get the fudgy brownies and what’s more interesting is that you will be able to get a more fudgier texture with peanut butter cups in it.If you are afraid it might be too sweet to you liking. Fret not, this recipe is not too sweet and it perfectly pair with a good cup of black coffee or tea.
Peanut Butter Sandwich (Fudge and Chewy Version)
- Cupcake tin 6 holes
- Induction/ Stove
- Mixing Bowl
- Chopping Board
- Square Cake Pan 8” x 8” x 3”
Peanut Butter Cup
- 120 g Peanut Butter
- 45 g Icing Sugar
- 170 g Semi-Sweet Chocolate (Melted)
- 45 g Butter
- 30 g Milk
- 40 g Castor Sugar
- 70 g Brown Sugar
- 260 g Dark Chocolate Coins
- 2 nos Eggs (Grade A)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 65 g All Purpose Flour (A)
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- 10 g All Purpose Flour (B)
- 80 g Peanut Butter Cup
- 80 g Peanut Butter
Peanut Butter Cup
- Prepare a cupcake tin with 6 liners.
- Stir the peanut butter and icing sugar together until smooth.
- Pour 2 tbsp of melted chocolate in to the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Then pour in 2 tbsp of the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate.
- Cover it with another 1 tbsp of melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour until chocolate has hardened, then remove the peanut butter cups from the liners.
- Chopped the peanut butter cups into chunks and set aside.
- Prepare a 8” x 8” baking pan with parchment paper and preheat the oven 180°C.
- Pour butter, milk, castor sugar and brown sugar in a saucepan, stir it together using medium heat until it just starts to boil.
- Remove from heat, then stir in dark chocolate coins until everything is melted and smooth.
- Let the chocolate cool for about 5 minutes, then whisk in the eggs and vanilla essence.
- Mix in flour (A) and baking soda until they are combined.
- In another bowl, toss chopped peanut butter cups with flour (B).
- Then, fold in the peanut butter cup into the brownie batter.
- Pour the brownie batter into a baking pan, then scoop some peanut butter on top, and swirl around using knife or skewers.
- Bake at 180°C for 45 minutes or until the cake is done.
- Let it cool slightly before slicing, and ready to serve!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Coconut Lime Cake Recipe