Image credit: Cookies and Cups
You would think the perfect combo would be a human pair, but you’re wrong. It’s actually Pecan Pie! Why? Because it’s the perfect combination between a salty and sweet dessert. Curious on how it tastes when it’s paired with ice cream? Try making this tasty treat with this easy recipe today and judge it yourself!
- Preheat the oven to 177°C
- Mix Light Corn Syrup, eggs, sugar, butter and vanilla using a spoon or a rubber spatula.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust.
- Bake on the centre rack of the oven for 60 to 70 minutes.
- Cool for at least 2 hours on a wire rack before serving
Recipe credits: Cookies and Cups