Image credit: My Korean Kitchen
The delicious and sweet Pepero Sticks turned into a cake! Unleash the inner baker in you and come bake this cute little treat for yourself. Alternatively, you can use Pocky Sticks for this recipe too! To get started, all you need is this easy recipe and a few ingredients.
Pepero Stick Cake
- Cut the swiss roll cake into three pieces (about 3cm thickness) and set aside.
- Cut/break Pepero sticks to separate the chocolate-coated part and not coated part (yellow handles) and set aside. (We will only use the chocolate-coated part for the recipe.)
- Shell the pistachio nuts, coarsely chop them and set them aside.
- Add the chocolate into a bowl and melt it by microwaving it. (I heated for 1 min and 30 seconds. However, this will vary depending on the power of your microwave.) Once the chocolate is melted, add the heavy cream into the chocolate bowl and mix them well.
- Stack the swiss roll cake and pour the chocolate mixture on the outer layer of the cake. Spread it with a bread knife.
- Stick the Pepero around the cake wall and decorate the top of the cake with the pistachio nuts. Serve.
Recipe credit: My Korean Kitchen