We’re all here at My Weekend Plan LOVES Milo and we’re pretty sure almost everyone grew up with it right? Milo is so fond to our hearts and is our childhood’s legend!
Milo are great on their own, but what if we tell you that you can turn it into a soft-served ice-cream without having to churn it, right at your home? You heard us right. And it is super easy and fool-proof!
Recipes as follows;
Fool-proof Milo Ice-Cream
- 60 g Milo Powder
- 60 g Condensed Milk
- 150 g Whipping Cream
- Pour all the whipping cream into the bowl.
- Using whisk in the same direction and high speed to whip the whipping cream until set.
- Pour in the condensed milk and milo powder.
- Stir it well for at least 5 mins to ensure the smoothness of Ice Cream.
- Put into freezer for 4 hours before serving.
- ..and you’re done! The whole process took just about 15 to 20 minutes tops. It is really simple for anyone to try!
Did you make this recipe?
So tell us, are you going to try this recipe? It is super simple, right? We really hope you guys do try this out and let us know what you guys think in the comment section below.
In the meantime, if you’re interested in baking, or want to elevate your baking skills a few notches up- head on over here and browse through our baking tips & tricks .