It is going to explode with flavor! Popia Gulung Serunding Ikan McCormick is a small bite-sized snack but packs tons of taste! This is thanks to the combination of McCormick Spice used; Garlic Powder, Ginger Powder, and Turmeric Powder. These spices are what make the popia so appetizing and flavorful! Try making this crispy, savory treat now! (make more because you will finish it in minutes, trust us haha!)
Pro Tip: Best to use a measuring spoon for Garlic Powder to avoid direct heat on the product.
Popia Gulung Serunding Ikan
- 2 nos Shallots
- ½ cup Dried shrimp
- 1 tbsp Mccormick Ginger Powder
- 2 tbsp Mccormick Garlic Powder
- 3 nos Mccormick Turmeric Powder
- 10 g Galangal
- 3 nos Lemon Grass
- 1 cup Chilli Paste
- 200 ml
- 500 g Fish flesh
- Popiah pastry
- Blend all aromatic
- In a hot pot filled with oil and saute it until fragrant
- Add in Mccormick Spices blend and cook it until the colour is vibrant
- Add in the coconut milk and fish
- Cook until dry with lowest setting
- Pro tips :- press the flesh to avoid clumping
- Let it cool
- Cut the pastry into small triangle add in the filling
- Roll it and at the end dab some water
- Let it rest and then deep fry it until golden brown
Try it out to impress your party guests!
We collaborate with McCormick Spice to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!