If you have some extra ripe bananas lying around your kitchen, then it’s time for you to make good use out of it – by making a banana cake! This Premium Cadbury Banana Cake is so decadent that it will surely satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 5 Banana
- 3/4 cup Castor sugar
- 250 g Butter (melted)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 2 cup Wheat flour
- 1/4 cup Yogurt
- Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Cadbury Chocolate
- Mash 5 bananas and pour in 250g melted butter
- Crack 2 eggs, a splash of vanilla extract, 1/4 cup of yogurt and 3/4 cup of castor sugar
- Mix all of the ingredients using a whisk
- Sift in 2 cups of flour and 1 tsp of baking powder and fold them into the batter.
- Fold in 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- Pour half of the batter into the baking pan and layer it Cadbury chocolate, pour in the rest of the batter and repeat by topping it off with more cadbury chocolate and some banana slices
- Bake the cake for 50 minutes at 170 degree celsius
- You're done. Enjoy!
Enjoy this with a good cuppa!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: 8 Desserts Recipes with Vanilla Ice Cream
Up Next: 5 Refrigerator Cakes You Don’t Need to Bake
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!