When PESTO meets AVOCADO. 🥑💚
The story unfolds to calling for an absolute perfect combo for a Tasty and Nutritious simple meal!
Simple to whip up in 15 mins
Quick and Easy Avocado Pesto Macaroni Recipe
- 100 g Simplot Harvest Fresh Avocados: Avacado Pulp
- 150 g San Remo Quick Cook Macaroni
- 1500 ml Water
- ½ nos Lemon juice
- 100 ml
Extra virgin olive oil
- 40 g Pine nuts
- 40 g Fresh basil leaf
- 4 pcs Garlic
- ½ tsp
- ½ tsp
- 100 g
Grated parmesan cheese
- 100 g
Grated mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp
- Bring water to boil together with salt.
- Pour in San Remo Quick Cook Macaroni and boil for 3 mins.
- Strain it and leave it aside.
- Roast pine nuts until fragrant and slightly brown approximately 3 mins.
- For the pesto sauce, using a food processor add in a basil leaf, garlic, parmesan cheese, salt, ground pepper, roasted pine nuts, olive oil, and lemon juice. Blend it until it is all blended and pasty.
- Add in Simplot Harvest Fresh Avacados: Avacado Pulp and blend it until they are well combined.
- Add 3 tbsp of pesto sauce into macaroni bowl and mix them evenly.
- In a saute pan, add in 3 tbsp of whipping cream and mozzarella cheese. Over a medium low heat, stir it until cheese has melted. Once cheese has melted, pour in pesto macaroni into melted cheese and fold it evenly.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Cream Cheese Cookies Bowl
Up Next: Mandarin Orange Almond Cake
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!