Gather up your ingredients and make an attempt on this bouncy raindrop cake! You’ll be giddy at its bounciness and it’s fun to make too. Pair it up with brown sugar syrup and peanut powder, you’d have a camera-worthy and delectable dessert!
- Round Mold
- 300 ml Water
- 6 g Sugar
- 1 g Agar Powder
- 4 tbsp Dark Brown Sugar
- 6 Spoons Water
- Boil the water.
- Add the sugar and agar powder into the boiling water.
- Mix it well.
- Add it to a round mold while it's hot and let it rest for one hour in the refrigerator.
- Add muscovado sugar and 4 to 6 tablespoons of water.
- Heat on low heat until it's well mixed.
- Let the sugar mixture cool to room temperature.
- Remove the raindrop cake from the mold.
- Add sugar mixture and peanut powder on top.
- Make sure the water is boiling properly before you add in the sugar and jelly powder.
- Ensure that the sugar and jelly powder are fully mixed.
- If you don’t have a round mold, you can use any bowl that has a round bottom.
- The traditional toppings are sugar mixture and peanut powder, but you can use any toppings you want!
- Raindrop cake will liquefy over time, so eat it once it solidifies or store it in the fridge!
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Best Pandan Cupcakes