Sorry, we were wiping off the drool. It’s just so tasty! The Rendang Pie is stuffed of course with delicious rendang, but what makes it really awesome is the Rasaku Kerisik. Anyone who has made rendang knows that KERISIK is the key to rich, flavorful rendang. And you can make this with an AIR FRYER! We used the Khind Malaysia Airfryer which has an incredible digital touch sensor display. So easy to use!
- 2 nos Shallots
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 10 g Ginger
- 10 g Galangal
- 2 nos Lemon Grass
- 3 nos Turmeric
- 2 nos Chicken Breast
- 1 cup Chilli Paste
- 2 nos Turmeric Leaves
- 1 small pkt Kerisik Rasaku
- 100 g Rasaku Coconut Cream
- 4 sheet
- Cut the puff pastry sheets round. Smaller round for the base
- And a rectangle for the sides
- And a bigger circle for the top part.
- In a blender combine shallots,garlic,ginger, galangal,lemon grass, Turmeric and chilli paste and blend it until it become a paste
- In a hot pot with oil, pour the paste and cook it until it is a bit brown.
- Add in Turmeric Leaves
- Add in the chicken and rasaku kerisik
- Stir and cook until the chicken is half cooked
- Add the coconut cream
- Cook until the coconut cream taste is not present and add remaining turmeric leaves.
- Let it cool.
- Spoon in the filling into prepared pie crust and cover it
- Make a hole on the center
- Air fry it for 15-18 minutes according to the setting!
Try it out to impress your party guests!
We collaborate with Rasaku to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Swissroll Kek Meriam Buluh
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!