Can’t get enough of peanut butter’s nuttiness flavour? Then make and enjoy your own homemade Chewy, crunchy and cheesy! That’s how you’d describe these rice paper cheese sticks once you have a bite of it. It’s great for tea time with your loved ones or enjoy it on it by yourself because these rice paper cheese sticks are addictive!
Rice Paper Cheese Sticks
- 20 Sticks of Mozzarella Cheese
- 20 Pieces of Rice Paper
- Paprika Powder(Optional)
- Cut the cheese into small blocks.
- Dip the rice paper into warm water for a few seconds.
- Once it’s soft, wrap the cheese carefully with the rice paper.
- Deep fry it until the rice paper becomes crunchy.
- Sprinkle it with paprika or any toppings you like!
- Make sure you use warm water to soften the rice paper. If you use cold water, it’ll take longer for it to soften.
- Before frying, make sure the rice paper has dried up a bit and there’s no water dripping from it.
- When frying, make sure there’s plenty of space between the rice paper cheese sticks! If not, they will stick to each other and become a mush.
- Make sure the rice paper has softened enough for you to easily wrap the cheese.
- This snack is best eaten when it’s hot and the cheese is still melting, so enjoy it straight away!
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Famous Amos Style Cookies Recipe