Taste the bitter side of sweet with this Ruby Tart Recipe Made with Pertama Springrolls Manufacturer M Sdn.Bhd. Pastry, the taste of pastry combined with rich buttery goodness makes for a sensational lip-smacking treat. We also added a hidden gem in the tart.
- Brush Premero Spring Roll Pastry with melted butter in each layer
- Cut into squares and then fit it in the muffin tin
- Bake it in 180°c oven until golden brown
- Take it out and then let it cool
- Boil half milk and half sugar
- Remaining half milk and sugar mix together with cornflour and egg yolk
- Pour boiled mixture into egg yolk mixture and return back to heat and whisk until thicken.
- Add in concentrated kluang coffee kopi o for coffee flavoured pastry cream.
- Let it chill and pipe into the pastry when chilled.
- Pipe the cream into the center of the casing and then top it off with the fruit
We collaborate with Pertama Springrolls Manufacturer M Sdn.Bhd. to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Kuih Lapis Merdeka
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!