Now this is an exquisite bao. The Salmon Bao is flavored with tangy Monin Fruit mix Orange by MONIN to give an ‘oomph’ like no other! Make this scrumptious and unique #meal for your family and watch their eyes open wide with satisfaction!
- ⅓ cup Water
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Yeast
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Corn Oil
- 2 ½ cups AP Flour
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 50 g Butter
- 1 nos Cinnamon
- 170 g Monin Fruitmix Orange
- 50 ml Brown Sugar
- 1 nos Salmon
- 2 nos Orange zest
- 30 g Alfafa
- 30 g Micro Herb
- 30 g Rocket and spinach
- 30 g Beetroot
- Combine all ingredient except corn oil. Knead it until it become a ball. Cover and let it rise for 2 hours
- Once proof punch it out and portion it into a 80g ball. Roll the ball and brush oil only one side of the rolled ball
- And then close it into half and roll the top gently. Let it rise for 45 minutes
- Steam the bun for 10 minutes .
- Melt butter and saute the cinnamon stick. Add in brown sugar, Monin Fruitmix Orange & Salmon. Add in orange zest.
- Open the bao and start with the spinach rocket, microherb, alfalfa and beetroot.
- Brush the bao with the Salmon with Monin Fruitmix Orange Sauce and add in the salmon. Close it.
- Optional step, lightly brush the top with oil (sesame oil) and sprinkle it with black sesame seed.
Share this with your friends and family who love Salmon Bao!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Recipes Using Gardens Sauces Tomato
Up Next: Honey Steamed Bao
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!