Besides your usual Gingerbread cookies this Christmas 🎄 try out this #Salted Caramel Biscuit that will certainly leave everyone wanting more!
Get ready to make these scrumptious Salted Caramel Biscuit using the premium quality, Golden Churn Butter 🤩 Not only does the name already alleviate the taste and look of your baking goods, they even leave a rich and creamy taste that sets out your meal different and tasty than the others! Such pure and natural butter goodness, you’re gonna settle for this quality for the rest of your life!
It’s ideal for cooking and baking, so hurry and get yours now to make your desired dish! Oh, don’t forget to leave some cookies for Santa 🎅😉
Salted Caramel Biscuit
- In a pot, put sugar and water and let it boil until it is slightly caramelised.
- Turn off heat and pour in whipping cream and continue stirring it.
- Add in salt and then followed by Golden Churn Butter.
- Stir until all has melted and leave it aside to cool.
- Cream Golden Churn Butter, brown sugar and sugar until light, pale and fluffy.
- Add in eggs, vanilla essence and caramel sauce until all well combined.
- Lastly put in all dry ingredients until it is well incorporated.
- Place biscuit dough into the fridge for 1 hour.
- Portion out into 25g each and place it on a baking tray.
- Bake it at 180°c for 20 mins.
- With the remaining caramel sauce, drizzle some on the biscuit.
Make this irresistible treat from the comfort of your home today!
We collaborate with Golden Churn to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Wholegrain Loaf Breakfast
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!