You’ve got some time? Then, be sure to get a headstart and make some tasty Sambal Bread Roll!
Having just regular bread or toast in the morning isn’t going to satisfy your taste buds and wake you up for sure, so get up and get ready to bake some Sambal Bread Roll with Lingham’s Chilli Sauce’s Sriracha! It’s the perfect ingredient when it comes to spiciness as the taste is unique, hot and tangy. With the sauce spread all over the dough, you’re going to feel the delicious heat all around!
No more dozing off when this will just wake you right up!
Sambal Bread Roll
- In a mixing bowl, put in all ingredients except butter.
- Knead until when it is almost forming together, add in butter.
- Knead for about 15 minutes until it is elastic.
- Let is rest for 2 hours or until doubled the size.
- While waiting for the dough,
- Blend onion and whole garlic together with 2 tbsp water until it forms a paste.
- On a hot pot, put in cooking oil. Once oil is heated up, pour in blended paste.
- Fry it until it is slightly brownish.
- Add in lemongrass and pandan leaf in.
- Add in Lingham’s SriRacha and continue stirring.
- Next add in Lingham’s J.B Worcestershire Sauce then followed by anchovies.
- Cook for another 5 minutes on medium low heat and transfer into a bowl.
- Roll out bread dough to a rectangular shape.
- Spread sambal over the bread dough.
- From the bottom of the dough, roll the dough up.
- Pinch the edges so that it is nicely closed.
- Divide it into 8 portion
- Oil spray square cake pan and place each bread roll in it.
- Egg wash it and bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: CNY Almond London
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!