It is one simple ingredient that you have at home!
White, small particles that are added to dishes to give it more flavor. Got it?
IT’S SALT! And just a little technique.
Here is how you do it:
- Cut your squid as desired and place it in a bowl.
2. Add some salt to the squid (coarse salt is preferred but if you don’t have any, table salt in fine too)
3. Mix it well till you see bubbles and foam start to form.
4. It would look as if you washed it with soap!
5. After a few minutes, you rinse off the salt water from the squid thoroughly. That’s it!
6. Time to cook a favorite dish!