Red Velvet Lava Cakes are one of the most decadent cakes you can prepare for your loved ones. As Valentine’s Day is approaching, this red velvet lava cake might be a good choice for ending a romantic dinner. Enjoy!
Simple Red Velvet Lava Cake
- 225 g Cream Cheese
- 10 pcs Oreo Biscuits
Red Velvet Cake
- 20 g All Purpose Flour
- 3 tsp Cocoa Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 180 g Sugar
- 120 ml Melted Butter
- 160 ml Buttermilk
- 2 nos Egg
- 3 tsp Red Colouring
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- Remove oreo cream from oreo biscuits and place the cream into the cream cheese bowl.
- Use a handmixer and cream the cream cheese until it is soft and smooth.
- Drop a tablespoon onto a plate and freeze them.
- For red velvet cake, whisk all ingredients together.
- Drop a tablespoon of cake batter into mould and place the frozen cream cheese ball in the middle and cover it with another tablespoon of cake batter.
- Lastly place a piece of oreo biscuit on top and bake at 190c for 12mins.
- Unmould it and dust with icing sugar.
- If cream cheese doesn’t flow like lava, try reducing the baking time.
- You can also add more whipping cream to your cream cheese if you find it too thick.
- It is best to serve right from the oven and not let it cool down for too long if not the lava will not flow and will be absorb into cake sponge.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: 2 Ingredients Oreo Sushi