Love at first sight. If you have forgotten how that feeling was, let the Sirap Bandung Cake take you through the experience once more! Taste the aromatic sweetness of rose syrup made possible by our “masterchef” in the form of a creamy dessert!
Sirap Bandung Cake
- In a bowl, put all ingredients except oil, and beat the ingredients using hand mixer.
- Mix for about 2 minutes until lighten and a bit whiter (until you reach ribboning stage), then add in oil and beat for about 30 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a 5”x5”x4 cake round pan.
- Bake at 170c for 12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Take out from the pan, and let it cool completely on the wire rack.
- Combine sugar and water and boil until it reaches 117c
- Whipped the egg whites until soft peak and add the hot syrup
- Add cubed butter and whip until glossy.
- Divide into 3 parts. 1 part is white is white, 1 pa rt add 4 drops of Amina Rose Syrup and the remaining part pour all the rose syrup. Mix until the colour are well mixed.
- Mix white chocolate and cream and microwave for 30 second or until all the chocolate are melted.
- Divide into 2 bowl and pourin the syrup in one bowl
- Mix until well combine
- Use it as fast as possible.
- Combine both ingredient and mix until well combine
- Transfer to a piping bag.
- Set aside until it is ready to be used.
- Glue the cake by piping the small amount of buttercream
- Start to stack the cake and drizzle the syrup on each layer
- After that crumb coat and chill the cake in chiller
- Once chilled pipe the lightest colour buttercream first followed by another tone.
- Drizzle white chocolate drizzle first and let it set in fridge.
- Once set flip the cake and pipe the deep pink chocolate syrup
P/s: There’s way more gastronomy tricks using rose syrup apart from your “air bandung” at the mamak stall! Fyi, we used Amina Rose Syrup for this recipe.
We collaborate with Cap Ros Syrup to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!