While salt is a frequently used ingredient in the kitchen, how often do you use it for purposes other than cooking?
Although some people advise against excessive salt consumption, when it comes to our health, salt is a critical mineral. Not only can it benefit our health, but it can also be extremely useful for a variety of other purposes!
1. Coffee is a little too bitter? Add a pinch of salt to neutralize the taste!
2. Restore the colour of your faded clothes by pouring 1/2 cup salt into the wash cycle
3. Help cheese stay fresh by soaking a paper towel into 2 tbsp salt + 3 cups of water before wrapping loosely around it before refrigerating
4. Make your broom last long by soaking the bristles in a 50/50 mixture of hot water and salt for 25 minutes
5. Eliminate the food odour from your hands by rubbing salt all over your hands for a minute and rinse clean!
6. Any sort of bug bites sucks right? Mix salt with water until it turn into a paste before dabbing on the bites
7. T-shirts with yellow stains is a no-no. So, fix it up with pouring 4 tbsp of salt into hot water then gently scrub the stain in it until it disappears
8. Create your own Shoe Deodorizer by addinf 2 tbspo of salt into a paper coffee filter before tying it up. Place it in eacg shoe and let it sit overnight.
9. Fix puffy eyes: Fill a cup with warm water mix 1 tsp of salt. Dip two cotton balls in then place them over the eyelids for 5 minutes.
10. Stove can get messy when you’re cooking sauces. To prevent it from solidifying and harder to scrub later, immediately sprinkle salt on the spill and wipe it off!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Squid Game Candy Recipe
Up Next: Start Turning Your Leftover Bread Into A Fertilizer
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!