Spicy Aglio Olio with Grilled Chicken
- 10 g Red Poblano
- 10 g Yellow Poblano
- 10 g Beet
- 10 g Pumpkin
- 4 nos Cherry Tomato
- 5 nos Sliced Garlic
- 5 tbsp
Olive Oil Black Pepper(To season) Salt(To season)
- Dried Parsley (To season)
- Chilli Flake (To season)
- Cayenne Pepper (To season)
- 1 portion San Remo Spaghetti
- 50 g
Arla Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 nos Chicken Breast
- In a hot pan, heat the olive oil.
- Brush the chicken breast with little bit of oil.
- Season it with salt, chilli flakes, cayenne pepper and black pepper.
- Massage it.
- Pan sear the chicken skin side first until the skin is golden brown.
- Flip it and cook until desired doneness.
- Cook the pasta with water seasoned with salt.
- In a pan, heat the oil saute garlic, chilli flake and the other remaining ingredients until vibrant.
- Add in the pasta and stir.
- Add in Arla Mozzarella cheese and then add in 1 ladle of pasta water.
- Stir until it become creamy!
- Serve it on a plate with th chicken breast.
- Drizzle it with oil and sprinkle some dried parsley and chilli flake.
We collaborate with Arla to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Orange Raspberry Rocher
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!