Time to spice up your snack time! Make these Spicy Mozzarella Cheese stick that’s loaded with Telly Malaysia Flavoured Chilli. WIth just a little technique involved, you get a high standard snack to enjoy at home!
Spicy Mozzarella Cheese stick
- Mix all ingredients except butter
- Knead until it become a cohesive dough
- Add in butter and knead until it become smooth
- Let it rest for 1 hour.
- After resting roll the dough and spread telly flavoured chillies (up to your preference), we use ¼ of the bottle and then sprinkle the mozzarella.
- Close it and roll it again to seal it
- Once roll, cut the dough into few strips. And twist the strip and let it rest for 30 minutes
- Bake in 200°c oven for 20 minutes or until you can see a dark crust at the edges.
Please don’t blame us if your guests come ‘haunting’ back for more slices of cakes.
We collaborate with Telly Malaysia to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Longevity Egg Noodles
Up Next: Sanma Shioyaki Bread
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!