Have you seen the newest South Korean Netflix show called ‘Squid Game’? It’s currently a hype especially the Dalgona Candy game We have the recipe ready for you to take on the challenge at home with your friends and family. That is if you’re brave enough to try out!
Squid Game Candy Recipe
- 1 tbsp
Sugar A pinch baking soda
- Put sugar on a ladle and place it over low fire.
- Keep stirring it until it has melted and slightly caramelised.
- Remove from fire, put a pinch of baking soda and continue stirring.
- Pour over parchment paper, put in skewer and leave it for 20 seconds.
- Use a stainless steel flat pan and press over it.
- Remove and use any cutter that you have and lightly press onto it.
- Leave it until it is harden.
- Draw the shape you want and remove from parchment paper.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: 6 Tips To Pick The Perfect Avocados
Up Next: Smart And Useful Ways You Can Use Your Salt Other Than Cooking
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!