Want to bake a cake but you don’t have any oven? DON’T worry we got you. here ‘s the recipe of super moist chocolate cake that only needs a steamer to make one. This steamed cake is rather easy to do and hey ! you don’t have to worry about your cake being burned like when you are using the oven. Due to the usage of steaming methods this cake is so moist and light. The moisture content inside of the cake is well preserved. The only thing that will ruin your cake is when the water inside the steamer is totally evaporated then itr will make your cake to be burned.
Steamed Chocolate cake
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- pinch Baking soda
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
- 1 cup Corn oil
- 1/2 cup Condenced milk
- 1 cup Evaporated milk
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Ovalet
- 2 nos Egg
- Sift the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, mix oil, condensed milk, sugar, salt, eggs and ovalet and mix using a hand mix until it is well incorporated.
- Sift in the dry ingredients into the egg batter.
- Mix until there is no lump. Sift the batter.
- Transfer it into baking mold lined with baking paper.
- Bake in 180c preheated oven for 45 minutes.
Did you love this information?
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!In the meantime, if you’re interested in baking, or want to elevate your baking skills a few notches up- head on over here and browse through our baking tips & tricks .