Hey everyone! Did you know that you can turn your favorite ice-cream flavor into bread with just a few additional ingredients? You really can! Check out the recipe below and be wow!
Strawberry Ice-cream Cake
- 2 cups Full fat ice cream (or any flavor)
- 1 ½ cup All purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- ¾ tsp Salt
- ¼ cup White chocolate chips
- Red food coloring (optional)
- Sprinkles (for toppings)
- Melt 2 cups of full fat ice cream in the microwave.
- Pour the melted ice cream into a bowl.
- Add 1tbsp of baking powder, ¾ tsp salt and 1 ½ cup of all purpose flour and mix through.
- Once mixed, add in ¼ cups of white chocolate chips and mix again.
- Add a few drops of red food coloring and mix.
- Line a loaf pan with butter and parchment paper.
- Pour in the batter and top it off with some sprinkles.
- Bake for 180°c Celsius for 35 minutes. Enjoy!
Try out our Strawberry Ice-cream Cake and enjoy your day !
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!