This is a dangerous cake Nah we were just kidding haha! The Swissroll Meriam Buluh is going to explode not like a firecracker but with sweet flavors of sugar and kaya. The texture is amazing! So soft and spongy thanks to MFM Cap Ros Flour Make it this Raya. So simple yet, so impressive!
Swissroll Kek Meriam Buluh
- Combine all deco paste ingredients together and colour it with food colouring.
- On a parchment lined sheet pan 10×10 brush the design
- Meanwhile , separate the egg and beat the egg white with the sugar until stiff peaks.
- In another bowl mix in flour, egg yolk, oil, water and vanilla until smooth
- Add in the colouring.
- Add a little bit of the eggwhite batter into the flour mixture.
- This will help to loosen it for easy mixing
- Once loosen pour the flour batter into the egg white batter and fold it until well combined.
- Take out the sheet pan and pour the mixture and bake in a 160°c oven for 10 minutes.
- Flip it twice to peel off the skin and smear the filling and add the strawberries.
- Roll it tight or up to your preference and chill it to set.
Try it out to impress your party guests!
We collaborate with MFM Cap Ros Flour to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!