A bun that has a Crown – Telly Malaysia Roasted Sesame Mayo Hawaii Bun. This bun not only looks magnificent, it also tastes magnificent! What makes it especially good is the flavor of the Roasted Sesame Mayo marinated with the fillings and the dough too! Bite into the bun and you’ll taste the smokey, savoury mayo flavored chicken with the crunchy coral crown salad that makes this a well balanced meal.
Telly Roasted sesame mayo Hawaii bun
- 125 g Bread Flour
- 1.5 g Yeast
- 62.5 g Milk
- 13 g Brown Sugar
- 19 g Butter
- 14 g Black Sesame
- 10 ml Telly Roasted Sesame Mayo
- 100 g Butter
- 100 g Diced Onion
- 4 clove Garlic
- 200 g Chicken Breast
- 50 g Cream
- 80 ml Telly Roasted Sesame Mayo
For Making Dough
- Using a stand mixer or by hand, add in all of the ingredient (except butter) into the mixing bowl and knead for 15 minutes.
- Add butter and knead for 10 minutes and then cover it let it rest for 1 hour.
For Making Fillings
- In a pan heat the butter and saute onion and garlic. When it is brown add chicken.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and cook until it thicken. Let it cool
- Cut the dough into 3 portion and put filling inside and proof again for 30 minutes.
- Make a gash on top and Bake in 180°c oven for 30 minutes.
- Once the bun is done, let it cool.
- Shove inside the salad to make a coral crown.
Try this tropical inspired bun to make you feel like you’re laying down on a beach in Hawaii.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!