WHAT Malaysian style mochi Yes, and they taste so ‘sedap’! They are called Tepung Gomak and are filled with sweet desiccated coconut. They come in cute shaped balls and are coated with toasted mung bean flour. It’s great in taste and nutritious because the coconut has low fat content and rich in fibre since we used the Rasaku Low Fat Desiccated Coconut.
- 300 g
- 1 cup Water
- 100 g
Rasaku Desiccated Coconut
- 80 g
- 10 g Rasaku Kerisik
- 1 tbsp
Mung Bean Flour
- Mix all ingredients.
- Add more water if necessary
- The texture should be like a firm playdough
- In a pot add in all inti ingredient and stir until thicken
- Add cornstarch if necessary
- Flatten the dough and add it.
- Close it make a ball and flatten it
- Prepare a pot of boiling hot water and drop the dough
- Cook until it floats
- Fish it out and let it cool
- Coat with mung bean flour
Try it out to impress your party guests!
We collaborate with Rasaku to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Swissroll Kek Meriam Buluh
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!