Mums wondering what to make as snacks for children at home? WE GOT YOU.
Here’s a SUPER EASY Potato Ball Recipe that you can make really QUICK!
5 tbsp cornflour
Salt to taste
- Steam the potatoes then drain the excess water and mash them in a bowl.
- Add all of the other ingredients together and mix well.
- Form them into small cute balls. Pro tip: Apply some oil onto your palms to make it easier to form the potato balls.
- Fry them!
- Enjoy it as it is or with some chili sauce.
- For some cheesy goodness: Add some cheese as the feeling
- For extra crunch: Before frying them, dip them in an egg mixture and coat with bread crumbs.
Credits for this delicious recipe goes to Zuraini Ramli.
Try making it at home for the kids! They are going to love it! (the plate might turn empty in matter of minutes haha!)
Enjoy staying at home by making these:
Tell Me You Tried One of These! Ultimate Dalgona Coffee Recipes and Variations
Best And Easiest Cocktail Recipes You Can Make At Home
You Won’t Believe This How This Was Made – The Lockdown Pudding
In Just 10 Minutes! This Is How You Make TASTY CHUTNEY
Just Like The Ones At The ‘Pasar Malam’: You Can Now Enjoy Apam Balik At Home
Other articles you will love:
New to baking? Check out our quick and easy 30 Day Guide for Beginner Bakers
Your Dad Will Love These Cakes! 30 Creative Father’s Day Cake Ideas
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN DO: 10 Easy Father’s Day Lunch Recipes
Please Stop Making These Mistakes: Biscuit Baking Tips You Must Know!
When To Use & How Spicy It Is: 5 Types Of Dried Chilli You Should Know About
This Is How You Get Super Fluffy Omelets (You Will Wish You Knew This Sooner)