I’m a huge lover of clams, and the more tender it is, the better it is! So how do you get the best tasting clams? DO NOT USE WATER TO BOIL IT! Surprising right? But it is true. This is how you should actually cook clams.
1. Heat up the wot and add some lemon grass. Use a low fire.
2. Then add in your clams.
3. It will start to smoke because there is no water.
4. Let it sit for a while till the water from the clams starts to pour out.
5. You will see the water increase in amount and the clams start to open up more.
6. After most of them have opened up, you can take them out of the wok and start to serve it.
7. Season it with chilli sauce and lime. You can eat it with some noodles and bean sprouts. It will taste awesome!
Credits for this delicious tip (hehehe) goes to Syahr Musafir.
If you have any other tips to cook clams or any other great tips in the kitchen, do share them with us! We would love to see them!
You may also get a chance to be featured on our site!
Enjoy staying at home by making these:
Tell Me You Tried One of These! Ultimate Dalgona Coffee Recipes and Variations
Want A Home Cafe Experience? Check out 10 Cafe Worthy Recipes
Best And Easiest Cocktail Recipes You Can Make At Home
Try This If You’re Bored At Home During Quarantine
CAKES IN LESS THAN 3 MINUTES: Delicious Mug Cake Recipes
Other articles you will love:
New to baking? Check out our quick and easy 30 Day Guide for Beginner Bakers
You Will Want To Eat Your Screen: Realistic Food Drawings That Will Wow You
11.5k FOLLOWERS! This Korean Cafe Makes Super Cute Coffee Art!
You Won’t Believe: This Was Possible With Swissrolls
Satay in an Air Fryer?! Quick and Easy Recipe