Do you want something mushy and soft, but with a gummy chewy sensation surprise?If you answered yes, this Thick Chocolate Mochi Ball recipe is calling out to you! This combination of the pillowy sweet outer and rich creamy chocolate centre results in one of the most indulgent squidgy truffles you will ever try!
Thick Chocolate Mochi Ball
- 40 g Tapioca flour
- 20 g Cocoa powder
- 100 g Glutinous rice flour
- 120 g Milk
- 1 Egg
- 40 g Unsalted butter
- 40 g Chocolate chips
- Mix the glutinous rice flour and tapioca flour together.
- Add in cocoa powder, white granulated sugar and chocolate chips. Stir them well.
- Pour in the egg and melted butter then stir well.
- Add a small amount of milk several times to form a dough.
- Sprinkle a little glutinous rice flour on the table, put the dough on top and continue to knead.
- Cut the kneaded dough into small pieces, 20g per piece.
- Brush butter and put baking paper on the baking tray, preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Finally put the chocolate mochi in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
Try out the recipe, we are sure you will love it very mochi hehe!
Did you love this information
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!