We’ve all tried Pineapple Jam Tarts, but not Blueberry Tarts. PURPLE BLUEBERRY TARTS.
Pretty right!!! And it will surely make people go WOW!
The best part – it’s actually so simple. Here is how you do it!
- 250g butter (Buttercup is used in this recipe)
- 2 tbsp ghee
- Blueberry flavoring
- Purple food coloring
- 1 egg yolk
- ¼ cup condensed milk
- ¼ cup cornflour
- ¼ cup milk powder
- 4 cups plain flour
- Blueberry filling
- Combine all of the ingredients in A and mix well.
- Add the milk powder and cornflour then mix.
- Add the plain flour little by little and mix until the dough becomes soft.
- Use a tart mould and start piping it on a pan.
- Add the blueberry filling and roll it up.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes then pop it in the oven at 170 C for 10 -15 minutes. (Time may vary according to different types of oven)
That’s it! So try this the next time you want to make some tarts. It will look and taste so awesome!
A nice twist, don’t you think hehe!
Credits for this delicious and simple recipe goes to umikitchen88.