Image Credit: whiskaffair
Miss going to Indian Restaurants and eating that awesome chutney?
Here is how you do it!
- Red onion
- Curry leaves
- Dried chillies
- Grated coconut
- Chilli powder
1. Saute the onion, tomato, curry leaves, dried chillies and garlic with some oil in a pan. Extra tip: If you are not sure which type of dried chilli to use, check out [insert article] 5 Types Of Dried Chilli You Should Know About
2. Add the grated coconut. Sprinkle a little bit of chilli powder (if you want a spicy and orangish chutney) and salt then continue to saute. You can add some water as needed.
3. Put the mixture into a blender with enough water and blend it till it forms a smooth paste.
4. Add some curry leaves as garnish.
5. Enjoy it with some homemade dosai!
Try it now and satisfy your cravings!
Check out our quick and easy 30 Day Guide for Beginner Bakers
Get entertained with: Hilarious Attempts on The Latest Trend – Baking
Looking for Tom Yam as hot and spicy as you? Check out 7 Best Tom Yam in Klang Valley
CAT COOKING FOOD? | Now This Will Make Your Day
Have fun with: Funniest Cooking Fails | When Your Try To Cook for the First Time
Wondering what’s the best way to cut your Garlic? Check out 5 Ways To Cut Your Garlic
Hmm have the eggs expired? Check out How To Know If Your Egg Is Good or Gone Bad