No-bake cakes are the best!
It is usually the easiest and quickest to do. However, if you are still facing issues, then these tips would probably help you.
- Use fresh eggs. Always. Fresh ingredients will give you the best taste. Check this out to know If Your Egg Is Good or Gone Bad
2. You must take out your cheese earlier from the fridge. If you are only using a small portion for example 300g, then taking it out around 15 minutes earlier would be good. If you are using large quantities, for example 1kg, then it is best to take the cheese out 30 to 40 minutes in advance. Room temperature ingredients will really make a difference in the final outcome of your baked goods.
3. Cut your cheese into cubes. This makes them melt and get softer much faster as more surface area is exposed to the air. This is especially useful when trying to blend the cheese with other ingredients.
4. Never use your hands directly on the cheese. It contaminates it and is going to affect the quality of your baked goods. It may be often overlooked but it really is something you should avoid.
5. Wrap your cheese with cling wrap and parchment paper. This also helps to prevent bacteria contamination. Otherwise, your cakes are going to have a ‘funky’ flavor. And not the good kind! HAHA.
6. If your whipping cream is sour, THROW IT AWAY. It means that it is spoiled. You may get food poisoned if you still insist on using it.
7. Do not use whipping cream that has lumps or chunks. It also shows that your whipping cream has expired. It is best to use whipping cream within a week after opening it from the packaging.
8. Make your ganache using low heat. Do not rush, patience actually contributes to better tasting food – ESPECIALLY IN BAKING. Practice this if you do not want to taste burnt ganache.
9. Be gentle when stirring your ganache. If you are too ‘violent’ with it (hahaha) it will start to form too many bubbles and won’t turn out to be smooth.
If you have any other tips to make delicious no-bake cakes or any other great tips in the kitchen, do share them with us! We would love to hear them!
You may also get a chance to be featured on our site!
Enjoy staying at home by making these:
Tell Me You Tried One of These! Ultimate Dalgona Coffee Recipes and Variations
Want A Home Cafe Experience? Check out 10 Cafe Worthy Recipes
Just like on TV! The Easiest Macaroni & Cheese
Try This If You’re Bored At Home During Quarantine
CAKES IN LESS THAN 3 MINUTES: Delicious Mug Cake Recipes
Other articles you will love:
New to baking? Check out our quick and easy 30 Day Guide for Beginner Bakers
We Liked No.11 The Best! You Won’t Believe How Creative These Desserts Are!
Your Dad Will Love These Cakes! 30 Creative Father’s Day Cake Ideas
Please Stop Making These Mistakes: Biscuit Baking Tips You Must Know!
Satay in an Air Fryer?! Quick and Easy Recipe
When To Use & How Spicy It Is: 5 Types Of Dried Chilli You Should Know About