This Thousand Layered Apple Cake is delicious than you thought it would be! It’s every bite is full of strong apple fragrance, it’s amazing!
Thousand Layered Apple Cake
- 90 g Cake Flour
- 20 g Caster Sugar
- 110 g Milk
- 3 g Baking Powder
- 2 Egg
- 2 Apples
- 1 g Salt
- 20 g Butter
- 20 g Almond Flakes
- Add in 2 eggs and 20g of sugar
- After mixing them together, add in 110g of milk.
- Add in 1g of salt.
- Add in 20g of melted butter.
- Mix well.
- Sift 90g of cake flour and 30g of baking powder into the bowl.
- Mix until there are no particles left.
- Add in the apple slices and coat them with the mixture.
- Cover the mold with baking paper, add in the apple slices, then pour in the batter.
- Shake it a bit to get rid of air bubbles.
- Sprinkle in some almond slakes.
- Preheat the oven at 170°c for 15 minutes, and bake at 170°c for about 45 minutes.
Try making some and do tell us how it tastes!
Did you love this information?
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!