Image Credit : 朵儿姑娘小红书
Full of milk fragrance Tiny Milk Mantou. You can eat a few pieces in one breath, it’s so addictive!n5 simple ingredient that everyone had it at home
Tiny Milk Mantou
- Pure Milk
- Pour the yeast into the warm milk and stir evenly.
- Let it sit for a few minutes.
- Add eggs to the flour.
- Add sugar, then pour in the yeast milk liquid, mix well.
- Knead into a smooth dough, cover with plastic wrap, and ferment to double size.
- Knead the spread dough well to remove the air make the dough 5mm thick.
- Cut them into small cubes, and sprinkle some flour to prevent sticking.
- Adjust the pan to low heat, fry until it expands and golden on both sides!
Try out the recipe, we are sure you will love it hehe!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Homemade DIY Burnt Cheesecake!
Up Next: Nyolike Kam Heong Pita Bread
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!