Lime is used a lot in asian cooking. I mean we can’t deny that we love our dishes to have that extra flavor or ‘zing’ that comes from the delicious, sour-tasting lime.
Things you need:
- Cooking mesh
- Ice cube tray
- Your tasty limes!
How to do it:
Storing it for long can be difficult though. And it’s not common to just buy a few, usually you buy a lot in one-go. So having a method to make it last longer will be certainly helpful. And let me tell you the good news. You can! How? Refer below!
- First, cut up the limes so that it will be much easier for you to squeeze the life, i mean juice outta them hahaha.
2. Get a little cute filter and a cup to squeeze the lime juice without getting any of the annoying seeds into it. (yes it annoys me)
3. Once you have gotten all the juice out of the limes. Pour them into an ice cube tray.
4. Tip: You may use a funnel when pouring to ensure you don’t accidentally spill those precious juices or make a mess.
5. You may need one or two ice cube trays depending on how much juice of lime you have gotten.
6. Then refrigerate them overnight.
7. The next day, you can simply take them out and store them in a container
8. There you have it! You can keep this in your fridge and use it when desired.
Credit to this interesting tip goes to Siti Fatimah Abas. You can check out her profile here.
If you have any other wonderful tips like these for making your lime or other fruits and veggies to last longer or even other kitchen tips, do let us know! Good luck trying it!
New to baking?
Check out our quick and easy 30 Day Guide for Beginner Bakers
Get entertained with: Hilarious Attempts on The Latest Trend – Baking
Looking for Tom Yam as hot and spicy as you? Check out 7 Best Tom Yam in Klang Valley
Wanna ‘par-tea’ with boba tea? Check out 10 Most Popular and Tasty Boba Teas in Klang Valley
Planning a trip to Ipoh? Check out Ipoh Food Guide: Recommended by the Locals
Looking for Pink Cakes Decorating Ideas? Check out Easy Pink Cake Decorating Ideas For Girls
Wanna have good Japanese Food at affordable prices? Check out 7 Best Japanese Restaurants in Klang Valley