This is a heavenly quick-to-make and no-bake dessert that many people would enjoy. With cream cheese as the main ingredient, it is beaten with condensed milk and lemon juice to a smooth and creamy texture everyone would desire.
This delicious easy tiramisu cream is then pipe in between filled with coffee-soaked ladyfinger biscuits.
Tiramisu In Cups
- Bowl (medium)
- Mixing Bowl
- Small Sieve
- 12-15 pcs Ladyfinger Biscuits
- 2 tsp Coffee Powder
- 100 ml Hot Water
- 250 gm Cream Cheese
- 50 gm Condensed Milk
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Cocoa Powder – For Dusting
Preparing Hot coffee & Cream cheese:
- Prepare your cups, small sieve and piping bag. First step, make hot coffee. Take a small bowl, put 2 tsp of coffee powder into hot water. Give it a stir until the coffee dissolves.
- In another bowl, add the cream cheese into it. Using hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until soft.
- After that, add in condensed milk and mix again until everything is well combined.
- Then, add in lemon juice and mix again until the cream cheese is smooth.
- Take 2 piping bags and separate your cream cheese into 2 portions. Optionally, you can attach one of them with a nozzle tip No. 195. Set aside.
- Cut the ladyfinger biscuits into 2 or 3. Make sure it can fit your glass.
- Take your ladyfinger biscuits and dip into hot coffee that you have already made. Just dip them until the biscuits become slightly soggy.
- Then, arrange them in your cup. This is your 1st layer of tiramisu.
- After that, take the cream cheese just now and cut at the edges of the piping bag. Fill in the cream cheese into your cup. Make sure that it is not too thick.
- Then, dust in a bit of cocoa powder using a small sieve.
- Repeat the process from number 7 to 10 until you get 3 layers.
- Lastly, pipe the cream cheese on top with the nozzle and dust a bit with cocoa powder.
- Let it chill for 2 hours in the fridge and your tiramisu is ready to eat!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking & cooking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Easy Mini Pavlova Recipe