A POTATO CHIP BISCUIT? You gotta be kidding me!No we’re not Using Wise Cottage Fries Potato Chips, we created these crunchy biscuits! We used the tomato flavored chip to give you that savory, tangy taste with every bite.
Tomato potato chip biscuit
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1 nos Wise Tomato Ketchup Potato Chip
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- A pinch Salt (optional)
- 85 g Butter (cold)
- ¾ cup Whole Milk
- Pour flour, sugar, salt and baking powder on a counter top and the pour all of the potato chips.
- Crush the potato chip by your hand and then add butter.
- Massage the butter until it is incorporated with the mixture and then add milk
- Give it a quick knead and then let it chill i chiller. Once chilled, roll it, cut it and bake it in 200°c oven for 15 minutes.
Get creative now and make these for an afternoon snack at home with your family. They are going to be surprised for sure when you tell them you made it with chips!
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Orasi walnut cake
Up Next: special flour that you need to know
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!