CRISPY is now in a Crispy Crunchy Spread Rice Cereal!
CRISPY Crunchy Spread Rice Cereal can be used in various ways for a delicious meal/dessert without worrying about trans fat and cholesterol.
With CRISPY Crunchy Spread Rice Cereal you can spread it on bread, ice cream, cracker or even on your roti canai to get the extra crunchy texture from the crunchy poppy rice.
Let’s experience every crunch every way with Crispy Crunchy Spread Rice Cereal!
- Whisk egg, sugar and honey until it is fluffy.
- Sift in flour and baking powder until it is well combined and let it rest in the chiller for 15 minutes.
- Add in 2tbsp water and mix well.
- On a non stick pan, put in oil, and pour in 1 ladle of batter in.
- Cook on low heat until it is light brown and flip it to the other side to cook it.
- Repeat the steps until your batter has finished.
- Take 2 pcs and spread CRISPY Spread on one piece and sandwich it with another piece. Place it back on the nonstick pan to let the heat warm the chocolate spread.
- Cream butter, white sugar, brown sugar together until creamy.
- Add in one eggs and vanilla essence at a time until fully combined.
- Fold in flour, baking soda and salt until it forms a dough.
- Place a thin dough in tart molds and bake at 180°C for 15 mins.
- Once it has cooled down, unmold baked dough and put 2 tbsp of CRISPY Spread filling into tart molds.
CRISPY Fudge Crumble Bars
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- For the crumble, mix all dry ingredients together and use your hands to rub in cold cubed butter until it is crumble and well mix together with the dry ingredients.
- Divide crumble mixture in half and press half into the bottom of a 9×13 inch greased or parchment lined baking pan.
- Spread fudge filling mixture over the base. Top with remaining crumb mixture, breaking it into small pieces with your fingers.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 180°C or until golden brown.
- Double boil chocolate chips, whipping cream and icing sugar until it is fully melted.
- Remove from heat and mix in CRISPY Speread.
- Leave it aside to let it come to room temperature.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!