Since most of us are stuck at home, there’s nothing to post much about other than our cool pajama selfies or the best of it all – new and exciting recipes!
It started off with Dalgona and now there are so many more delicious creations to try! So we picked out the easiest (cause we know how lazy everyone is) and trendiest recipes for you to check out!
Enjoy making these!
1. 2-Ingredient Steamed Oreo Cake
Total timel: 30 minutes
- 2 packets of Oreo cookies (32 pcs)
- 200ml milk (plain or chocolate)
- Smash the Oreo cookies and milk until smooth (this is the fun part!)
- Pour the mixture into a greased bowl and steam for 20 minutes.
- Check if it is done by inserting a toothpick into the cake. If it’s undercooked, leave it to steam for another 5 minutes.
- Once it is done, invert the cake onto a serving plate.
PRO TIP: Sprinkle some crushed Oreo bits and drizzle chocolate on the top. You can also add vanilla ice-cream as a topping!
2. Crunchy Sugar Toast
Total time: 5 minutes
- Butter or margarine
- Butter your toast and sprinkle a thin layer (or a lot, we won’t judge) of sugar over it.
- Over small heat, slowly toast the bread to caramelize the sugar.
- Once it is well toasted, serve and eat while it’s still hot!
PRO TIP: You can smear the butter and sugar on both sides if you have a sweet tooth, or just one side if you prefer it to be less sweet and healthier. Eat it with some fruits and drizzle honey if you want it to be more fancy!
3. Cheesy Sweet Corn
Total time: 15 minutes
- Frozen corn
- Evaporated milk
- Condensed milk
- Combine and boil the milk in a pan.
- Add in a few cheese slices and stir till it melts.
- Toss in the frozen corn.
- Add salt to taste
- Time to enjoy!
PRO TIP: Balance the milk and salt to your liking, just ensure you do not put too much salt.
Cool right?! Try it out and enjoy it with your family at home. At least lockdown will not be all that bad with good food right hahaha!