It’s simply TOO cute to eat! Made with Daisy Sehebat Chef Margarine, the fluffiness of this Totoro Chiffon Cake is to die for P.S. We heard you hate messy counter-tops.
Enjoy hassle free baking with this recipe as we used HOMESOY Instant Multigrain Soy Milk Powder! Perfect for lots of wholesome soy goodness but convenient too.
Totoro Chiffon Cake
- Combine all of the ingredient A and mix it well.
- Make sure that it is smooth and does not have any lumps in it.
- Set it aside.
- In another bowl, combine both of ingredient B and beat it until stiff peak.
- Take the ingredient B mixture and fold it into the ingredient A mixture.
- Fold it well. Do not overfold.
- Pour it into a chiffon cake mold and bake it in 170c oven for 45 minutes – 1 hour depending on the oven.
- Take it out and quickly flip the cake and let it cool down completely (this is to ensure the cake stay fluffy)
- Mix remaining Daisy Margarine and mix it with sugar and colouring.
- Decorate the cake.
We collaborate with Daisy Sehebat Chef to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out on the previous topics: Korean Pajeon
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!