Image Credit : twitter.com/bobobakery
Chocolate, Chocolate, and Chocolate.
Yeah, this cake is so chocolatey! We used cocoa powder, cooking chocolate and chocolate paste. ‘Cause you can’t never have enough chocolate, can you?
Triple Chocolate Chiffon Cake
- 100 g Low protein flour
- 6 Eggs
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 85 ml Milk
- 140 g Sugar
- 25 g Cocoa powder
- 50 g Dark cooking chocolate
- ½ tsp Chocolate paste
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- 55 ml Canola oil
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- Dissolve 25 gram cocoa powder with 85mI hot milk. Add in 50 gram dark cooking chocolate, ½ tsp chocolate paste and 55ml canola oil, set aside.
- Sift 100 gram wheat flour and ½ tsp baking powder, mix well. Pour it into the chocolate mixture gently and mix it using a whisk.
- Add in 6 egg yolks, mix well and set aside.
- Whisk 6 egg whites, ¼ tsp salt and 1 tsp lime juice until doubled in volume. Pour in 140 gram sugar gradually and continue whisking until stiff peaks.
- Fold it in batches into the flour mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into a 20cm chiffon pan and top it off with chocolate chips and almond nibs.
- Bake it in a 160 degree oven for 60 minutes and flip it over a bottle once its done.
- To make the crack, after 18 to 20 minutes out of the oven, slice the top of the cake with a sharp knife then put it back into the oven with the minimum temperature setting for 5 to 10 minutes. Pour over chocolate ganache as topping
Triple the chocolate, triple the satisfaction! Try it!
Did you love this information
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: 7 Christmas Desserts Recipes
Up Next: All About Butters
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!