If you’re a person who loves to add cheese to almost everything. Then you came to the right place. Here are 9 Delicious Foods you can make with just slices of cheese! It’s so easy!
Bacon avocado omelette cheese wrap
- 1 Tortilla wrap
- 2 Eggs
- 2-3 Bacon
- half Avocado
- 1 Slice of cheese
- Fry 3 strips of bacon, beat 2 eggs then fry the eggs.
- Sprinkle some sesame seaweed onto the fried eggs, put the bacon and cheesein the middle of the egg, then fold into a star shape.
- Crush the avocado with black pepper, then put the avocado paste into the middle of the wrap.
- Put the egg onto the middle of the wrap and wrap into a star shape.
- Put it into the pan to fry for 30 seconds, then flip it and fry for another 30 seconds.
Lava cheese toast
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Slices of cheese
- In a bowl, pour in eggs and a moderate amount of milk, mix well, then add a little salt.
- Sprinkle the pan with some oil and pour in the egg mixture, spread it out.
- Put the cheese on top, roll it up and move it to the side of the pan.
- Pour in more egg mixture and repeat the steps above until the egg mixture is finished.
- After the last one is rolled up, use low heat to fry the four sides a bit.
- 4 Eggs
- 25 g Sugar
- Separate the 4 egg whites and egg yolks into 2 clean bowls
- In the egg whites, add in lemon juice, then add in sugar 2 times. Beat on high speed till a hook forms when you lift it up. Beat the egg yolks till it expands to twice its original size.
- Pour ⅓ of the egg yolk mixture into the egg white mixture and mix, after its evenly mixed, pour in the remaining egg yolk mixture and continue to mix.
- Pour half the mixture into the mold, put on cheese slices, then pour in the other half of the mixture. Place it in the preheated oven, bake at 160C for 50 minutes.
Melted cheese and sausage toast roll
- Cheese slices
- Beat the eggs, one egg can make 2 rolls. Cut the 4 sides of the toast, flatten it, if you don't have a rolling pin a glass bottle is fine too.
- Put the cheese slices and sausage onto the toast.
- Put some egg mixture onto the 2 sides of the toast so it seals easily whenrolled.
- After rolling it, spread a layer of egg mixture on it.
- On low heat, melt the butter in the pan, put in the toast roll, fry on low heat till slightly burnt.
Cheese Sausage Toast
- 1 Pieces of toast
- 1 Egg
- Half a sausage stick
- 1 slice of cheese
- Some black pepper
- 1 small Cube of butter
- Use a small knife to cut a square out of the top of the toast, but don't cut off the sides!
- Cut the sausage and cheese into small pieces
- Melt the butter in a pan, put in the toast, break an egg into it, then sprinkle the sausage and cheese pieces, if you want it a little salty you can add in some salt.
- Take the cut off toast square and cover it tightly, flip it and fry a little, then sprinkle on some black pepper
Korean style melted cheese hot dog
- 2 Slices of toast
- 1 egg
- 2 Sausages
- 2 Slices of cheese
- Moderate amount of bread crumbs
- Cut off the sides of the toast and flatten it, put cheese and sausage on it, spread some egg mixture and roll it up.
- Roll it in egg mixture, then roll it in bread crumbs
- Oven version: 180 degrees, 20 minutes
- Pan version: Fry on low heat till golden brown
Baked Cheddar Cheesecake
- 50 g Cake flour – sifted
- 3 Egg yolk
- 50 g Butter
- 3 slices/ 30 g Cheddar cheese
- 50 ml Milk
- 3 Egg whites
- ¼/ tsp Cream of tartar
- 50 g sugar
- Using a double boil method, dissolve cheddar cheese with butter, then add in milk. Set aside to cool.
- Sieve flour into a mixing bowl, add in egg yolks and cooled melted cheese and butter mixture.
- Whisk on medium high speed until creamy and ingredients are well combined. Set aside and preheat the oven at 150 degrees C.
- In another clean bowl, whisk egg whites until frothy, add in cream of tartar. Continue beating and gradually add in sugar in 3 batches. Whisk on medium high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Pour half meringue into egg yolk mixture. Mix well. Then pour in there remaining meringue and continue mixing.
- Pour batter into a lined loose bottom 7" round cake tin. Smooth the surfacewith a use of spatula. Steam in baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 150 degrees for 70 minutes. Remove from pan immediately to cool on rack.
Sliced cheese cake
- 4 Slices of cheese
- 100 ml Milk
- 100 ml Plain yogurt
- 3 Eggs
- 40 g Cake flour
- 10 g Cornstarch
- 80 g Sugar
- 50 g Margarine
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 100 g Biscuits
- 50 g Butter
- Line a cake pan with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 1700C.
- Tart Crust: Crush the biscuits in a food processor, and add melted butter. Batter: Mix all the ingredients in a blender, and it's ready.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan, and bake in a preheated oven for 45-50 minutes.
- Chill the cake really well, and it's done.
Sliced Cheese Cheesecake 2
- 5 Sliced cheese
- 200 ml Fresh milk
- 70 g Butter
- 70 g Cake flour
- 65 g Sugar
- 4 Eggs, separated
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Tear cheese slices into small pieces and add to the milk in a small pot
- Heat milk and cheese on low heat till cheese melts, stir mixture to prevent lumps. Add butter, let it melt and stir till well blended. Beat egg white till frothy and slowly add sugar and beat till glossy and stiff, leave aside
- In another clean bowl, beat the yolks till creamy and add it to the milk mixture with the vanilla essence. Slowly add in flour and gently mix till smooth
- Then add ⅓ of the meringue and gently fold into the milk+egg+flour mixture, once blended,add the the remaining ⅔ and gently fold till you don't see any streaks
- Pour batter into an 8 inch pan. Bake in a preheat oven at 170C for 20mins then lower the temperature to 140C and bake it for further 40mins. Chill it first before you cut and serve
You are most welcome my fellow cheese lover.
Did you love this information?
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Use Cornstarch to Make These 7 Delicious Foods
Up Next: Matcha Chocolate Chip Mini Cake Recipe
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!