Calling all cupcake lovers! All good things must be shared right? Especially delicious cupcakes! Here’s how you make these cute little goodies. We also show you how to make a pretty flower to decorate your cupcake!
- Wilton tip
- Leaf tip
- Rose tip
- Round tip
- Grass tip
- Star tip
- Combine all ingredient and beat until thick and fluffy.
- This recipe will make around 35-40 cupcakes.
- Prepare the cupcake mold and by using ⅓ measuring cup, scoop and fill the cupcake mold
- Bake it on 180c oven until golden brown or toothpick came out clean
- Combine all ingredient and beat using paddle attachment. We do not want to incorporate air into the mixture.
- Add extra egg white if the buttercream too thick.
- Divide into few parts and start colouring
- Start with brown colour as the base for making it more pastel like colour
- Mix it with remaining colour.
- Transfer it into a piping bag.
Decorating cupcakes is a great way to be creative, so make some and have fun!
This recipe collaboration between My Weekend Plan and Mybakingmart
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Badak Berendam Mille Crepe Recipe
Up Next: Rocher Truffle Cake Recipe
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore the baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!