Truffles could be quite messy to make as it involves tempering and melting chocolate, all the hassles. However, if you have a sweet tooth and loves the good ‘ol peanut butter- you’d put all that thoughts aside when you figure out how easy it is to make. …and it only requires 4 ingredients!!
Enjoy it as a dessert, snacking or any occasion you fancy- we won’t judge cause it is SO good! Try it out yourself!
Peanut Butter Balls
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 225 g Chocolate Bark
- Mix together the peanut butter and butter until creamy. Slowly mix the powdered sugar into the peanut butter and continue to mix until well combined. It will appear super crumbly at first, keep mixing and it will all start to come together.
- Cover the peanut butter ball in a small bowl and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Once ready, scoop 1 inch sized balls, roll them to shape and place them on a cookie sheet. Place into the freezer while you melt the chocolate.
- Using the double broiler method, stir the chocolate until completely melted.
- Remove the peanut butter balls from the freezer and begin dipping by sticking a toothpick into the ball, dip into the chocolate and tap your wrist a few times with your other hand and it will release some of the drip page.
- Drop the coated balls onto a sheet of wax paper and allow the chocolate to harden. Once hardened place the balls into a container and store either on the counter or the refrigerator.
Did you make this recipe?
So, what do you guys think about this recipe? It’s so easy, innit? We hope you guys do give it a try and let us know what you think of it!