We’re ‘ROLLING in the deep’ with this Woll Roll Bread. That’s how much this pastry is loved! The puffy texture and sweet Date-Licious Kurma Paste coupled with Date-Licious Chopped Kurma binds everything into a satisfying bite.
Woll Roll Bread
- 80 ml Lukewarm
- 3 g
- 300 g Bread flour
- 5 g
- 30 g
- 80 g
- 100 ml
- 50 g Date-Licious Chopped Kurma
- 125 g Date-Licious Kurma Paste
- Add in all ingredient except Date-Licious Kurma Paste
- Knead until it become a smooth dough in medium speed.
- If you are kneading by hand, just knead for 20 minutes.
- Let it rest for 1 hour.
- Once rested, divide the dough into 5 equal pieces.
- Roll in lengthwise and scar the dough.
- Put the filling at the top.
- Roll it and repeat for another dough
- Put it in baking pan and let it proof for 2 hours.
- Bake in 180°c oven for 45 minutes or until the top is brown.
Please don’t blame us if your guests come ‘haunting’ back for more slices of Bread.
We collaborate with Kurma Omni Mal to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We hope this useful information will be helpful in your baking journey.
Do not miss out the previous topics: Sticky Date Pudding
Up Next: Ginger Brown Sugar Apple Strudel
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!