Wah burger also got YIN YANG.. Yes through the marriage of two glorious sauces that are used for the ]fried chicken. To give the fried chicken more ‘oomph’ – use the Hot & Spicy Winner’s Fried Chicken Flour. It gives your chicken more flavor and texture.
Ying Yang Spicy Burger
- 120 ml Lukewarm
- 5 g
- 300 g Bread flour
- 20 g
- 2.5 g
- 55 g
- 150 g Red Chilies
- 75 g Bird eye chilies
- 8 cloves Garlic
- 1+ cup Water
- 1 cup
- ½ cup
- 200 ml Sauce 1
- 1 tbsp
- 1 cup Bonito flake
- ½ cup
- 1 tbsp Chill Flake.
- 2 nos Chicken breast
- 200 ml Water
- 1 pkt Winner food hot and spicy flour
- 6 nos Cheddar
- 1 nos White onion
- ½ nos Iceberg
- Combine all ingredient in a stand mixer except butter
- Knead until it become a ball and then add butter
- Knead until really soft, Rest the dough for 1 hour
- After rest for 1 hour portion it into 50g ball each
- Make up and proof for 1 hour
- After that brush with cream and sesame seed ( optional)
- Bake in 190°c oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Add all ingredients together and boil until garlic is soft
- Sift it and reserve the water
- Add water a bit into the bowl and blend it until really smooth
- Combine all ingredients and mix until homogenized
- Set it aside.
- Coat the chicken with the flour
- Dip into water
- Repeat three times and then deep fry until golden brown
- Cut the chicken into 2 pieces
- Slice the bread
- Start assemble with the iceberg followed with onion.
- Coat the half of the chicken with sauce 1 and the oter with sauce 2
- Put the chicken on top of the onion and put cheese on top
- Close it with the top part of the bun
Don’t wait any longer, follow this video and make your own delicious Ying Yang Spicy Burger!
We collaborate with Winner’s Fried Chicken to create this awesome recipe.
Did you love this information? Give us a review~
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your baked food, and explore baking tips! We are a fun and friendly bunch that loves helping each other when it comes to baking!